You will find here all the material for Week 3 of our ML boot camp.
You now should be comfortable using Jupyter notebooks and have understanding of basic datatypes in python.
YOUR CHECKLIST FOR SESSION ON 5th SEPT @ 13:30 PM IST
Items ticked are highly recomended to be completed before session, unticked ones are for the more adventerous of you :)
- Installed Anaconda.
- You are able to lauch Jupyter notebooks.
- You are able to open files saved in Last weeks material on your jupyter notebooks and pacticed
- Download all the e-books i have provided.
- Read first 10 chapters from the ebook
- Download NUMPY NOTEBOOK and go through it fully.
- Download PANDAS NOTEBOOK and go throug it fully.
- Try to recreate this notebook
Instructions to download jupyter notebooks I have provided above
1. Click on link - it should open up the page 2. Click on "RAW" and you should see some garbled messy code 3. Right-click and save as >> NOTE >> DO NOT FORGET to change the file type to All files else the file would save as .txt file.
complete working on this csv file , and this csv file for the second csv file, you will have to match the file name to the code in pandas jupter notebook. You would use this csv when you work on pandas notebook i have added above.